Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topic I won't let

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topic I won't let die!!!)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 01:47:32 -0500 FILETIME=[71607630:01C14CA0]
Patton,

On the tear-off front, I know that stationary shops sell the clear plastic
window clings, so you can run them through your printer to print your own
clings.  This seems cheap, and could be easily cut to size.  Plus you the
ones you didn't use you could make tacky things for the windows of the car
you were working on.  My favorite was a chip that went well with my friend's
Bimmer windshield. ;-)

As far as the funnel, what would be the possibility of mearly slanting the
floor to one side?  Don't know if it would work, but it would have a lot
less math than the trapezoidal geometry needed for the funnel.

Matt