Thank you to Houston Listers

To: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you to Houston Listers
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:57:12 -0300
Spridgeteers

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank a couple of Listers from
Houston.  Prior to visiting Houston in August, I invited local Listers to
contact me.  Both Leo Speichinger and David Littlefield e-mailed me and
invited me to contact them when I was in Houston.  Although I didn't have the
pleasure of meeting David, I spoke with him on the telephone about a local
event (which I didn't make it to, unfortunately) and he helped supply some
additional information that I was seeking.  Leo went out of his way to come
pick me up at my hotel and take me to see his Bugeye (undergoing a great
concours restoration) and canvass the countryside for parts.  We spent the day
together which really helped break-up the monotony of living in a hotel for a
week (it was a business trip).

This is just another example of the great source of information and contacts
that this List provides.  A big "thank-you" to these Listers.

(PS  If anyone has David's e-mail address, I'd appreciate it if you could pass
it on to me.  I must have left it in Houston ...)

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada
AH 'Bugeye' Sprite