Re: Small World Was: castor oil

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Small World Was: castor oil
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 17:31:50 -0500
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm the guy that owns the Midget that Randy and I towed to Watkins Glen
from Houston.  I actually met Andrew through this list.  He was asking
questions about getting into the race, so I arranged to have an extra
crew pass available for him.  Andrew became the team Official
Photographer.  I just got all the pictures and I'll post them to a web
page when I have a chance.

We also met Chuck and I passed him a couple of times on the race course.
We'd love to have anyone come to CVAR at Texas World Speedway, should
they be brave enough to make the trip...

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer