NO LBC/wow..hits home...

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC/wow..hits home...
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:23:13 -0400
Cc: "'bob.frato@ps.ge.com'" <bob.frato@ps.ge.com>
anyways...this morning after dropping Alex off at day care..
I was driving my work truck along when my oil light came on..
I pulled off the side of the road in a gravel area.
shut off/got out/lifted the hood/checked my oil level...
it was indeed low, I went back to the truck to get a spare quart I always keep
with me.
started to pour it in when I heard someone behind me.
"may I ask what your doing here?"
K"ummm...(see above explanation)"
"may I see your I.D. "
K"yeah sure is there a problem?"
"do you know your parked next to the Akron/Barbertucky reservoir?"
K"yes ok?"
" this is county property, We are and have been on high alert, and need to
check out anything suspicious.."
 I finished the oil, he then took down my license plate number apologized for
this necessary inconvenience, and bid me good day..