Re: San Diego British Car Day

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: San Diego British Car Day
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:08:50 EDT
In a message dated 10/7/01 9:05:24 PM, macleans@earthlink.net writes:

<< (I'm sorry
I brain farted on your name) that came 8 hours from up north just for the show
and drove home right afterward.  He said Palo Alto was cancelled and he needed
his "fix" of British Car show.>>

I remember Fuzzy, but he says he's mostly a lurker, good to meet all those
folks, anyway.  Or were you talking about Fritz in the red Sprite that Jim
Rogers came with?  Rick Snover is also a lister off and on, and he was there.
 We were expecting to  see you all at Sandy Crab, but it turned out just
Sandy and another couple with a Healey joined us.  You all missed out.

     <<It's O.K. I took second, I took first over Sandy's car at Buttonwillow.
It's just payback time and it's a nicer looking trophy than my First Place
one. >>

No it isn't okay,  you kids with your classy trailer queens are nosing us old
guys out.  Thought you were going to drive it down here. <BG>  I guess if I
had voted, I might have made a difference, but there were some really nice
Sprites there.   Two years ago, it was rare to go to a show and find more
than one or two in really nice shape.  Anyway it was a great turnout, and you
have our congratulations.  We'll get you next time.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)