RE: new midget owner needs help

To: "dee wright" <dmwcaferacer@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f99Cb4K22055
Subject: RE: new midget owner needs help
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:42:55 -0400
The Haynes Manual should be easy to come across.  Barnes & Nobles has
it:

http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=4MO124Y
1ZZ&mscssid=M57QB1QQWA8V9MW7TV7DNK98KVQFAE33&isbn=085696588X

There is also a Workshop Manual available, if you can locate one.
Usually Moss or Victoria British carry them.

Good luck with your restoration, and welcome to the list!

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com