Re: 1275 AH

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 AH
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:13:32 -0400
According to Horler in OSM, pgs 100-101, 12CE and 12 CD engines were painted
"a lighter shade of green with hammer finish" - lighter relative to the
previous olive green I presume. Also "From August 1971, engines produced for
the 'round-arch' Midget were painted black and carried a new prefix of 12V."

I think at least in the US POs seemed to have a love of "Ford Blue" for their
engines. Mine is that color, though by Horler it should be hammered green.
Not only that, but my transmission is white with "$100" written on top of the
bellhousing in red paint. I don't suppose it came from the factory like that.
;-)

Eddie
1971 Midget