LBC, BBC, and nonBC cars for sale

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC, BBC, and nonBC cars for sale
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 15:27:22 -0700
Pre-Estate Sale!
(or: I have to sell some stuff before my wife kills me!!!)

I simply have too many projects, too many irons in the fire, too little
garage space, and too little money in the bank.

I am somewhat of a car junkie and will buy cars when  I see something I
like at an excellent price.  Most times, I make a bit of money reselling
these cars at the right time or after doing some work on them. So when I
tell you I'm planning to sell the cars for less than I have in them, you
know they will be fairly priced (or lower).

Cars that will be for sale in the near future and their approximate
prices (again, depending what state of completion one would want):

'85 Audi Turbo Quattro Coupe (1 of 73; nice car, many parts, long story)

        $9-11K...twice that invested...yes, I'm selling my baby...
'70 Lotus Europa S2 needing paint ($3000)
'60 Berkeley T-60 (3-wheeler) needing everthing (one of 11 in the US,
$2200)
'51 Riley RMB 2.5 (basket case and a truckload of spares) and '53 Riley
RMF 2.5   (1 of 1050 total, a very desirable and rare car, complete and
running but needing restoration) package deal  $3000
'66 Corvair Coupe 140/4sp complete running car needing restoration $800
'86 Jaguar XJS V12 nice car needing some minor TLC  $4000
'8? Formula 440 race car with open trailer, no logbook, complete, $2000
'96 Heavy Duty Race Trailer (removable box/tirerack, 20' open deck, new
tires) $2000

No reasonable offer will be refused on anything... and I would consider
trades that included a serviceable enclosed trailer over 20' long.

Bill Elliott
Lake Barrington, IL (NW of Chicago)