FW: Sprite shop manuals

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Sprite shop manuals
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:59:32 -0700
Listers,

I bought my Haynes manual in England after buying my 1970 Sprite... It is a
1974 edition... I also have MG Competition department Special Tuning Sheets,
an AH Sprite special tuning booklet (published 1958) and a 1958 AH Sprite
service manual... I have a Clymer manual too, unfortunately in poor
condition (lots or use from my car's PO)! So far, I like the Haynes manual
best for actually working on the car, but I love to have these old manuals.
I perouse through them just for the fun of it!

I have two identical (second impression, 1970) Tuning S.U carburetters books
from Cars and car conversions. I only need one... so, if anybody on the list
wants the other, say so and I'll ship it to you free (in US). Just send me
your snail mail address.

Jacques Le Clainche
1960 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite- Vintage road racing