Re: engine vent breather

To: "Dan Walters" <dwalters63@home.com>, <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: engine vent breather
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:20:00 -0400
My '74 had no positive crankcase ventilation on it when I got it with a Cannon
manifold and Weber 45DCOE carb.  On the advice of the list I plumbed into the
intake manifold, in both sides with a "Y" and connected to the breather on the
front cover with a pcv valve in line.  Cut down on the oil leakage dramatically.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini