Re: Urethane bushings

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Urethane bushings
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:08:34 -0700
Cc: Bill Hunt <BillH@aaai.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I have Nylatron bushings in both my vintage race Bugeye and the '72 Midget.
My Bugeye is "twitchy" like you describe, but I recently discovered that
the tires (Hoosier Street) are the likely cause and not the bushings. Of
course the racing springs probably don't help either. My '72 has a higher
profile  "normal" tire and does not exhibit the same characteristics and
the ride is quite good... not hard at all. Stock springs and Peter's shocks
on that one too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -