RE: 210 engine- 5 speed swap

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f9BHheQ23908
Subject: RE: 210 engine- 5 speed swap
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:43:38 -0500 namics.com>
Wow, what a fun looking car!  When the discussions
went around about the A-Series to 210 swap, putting
one in a Minor or even an A30 or A35 immediatly jumped
to mind.

So, the other questions are:
1) Is the 210 motor stock, or did you upgrade it a bit?
2) How much better is it with the 210?  (seat of your
        pants guage would be enough!)

Congrats on a great looking conversion and fun looking car!

-Rob Lewis
1959 AH Sprite (in pieces)
1962 MG Midget (soon to be the owner)