Re: Steering column looseness

To: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering column looseness
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:06:39 -0400
Hey Mike:  I'm no expert on this; I hope some of the more experienced guys chime
in;  but I'd be inclined to replace the whole column.  If you can find a good
used one it's a simple swap:  I had mine out just recently to put in my ex.
headers and it was pretty easy.  Hope this helps.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini