RE: Spec Sprites

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: Spec Sprites
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:10:37 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
tsk tsk...gentlemen..
I beg to differ with your independent research!
what we have found is....
the trick is to have the 2 redheads in the bathtub of raspberry Jell-O crew for
you and help pay for the racing!
then you can have your racing, the girls and a Jell-O shot too! (after the days
racing is over of course!)

R(wnik)Kansa/RCCSA girls.
the makers of rum/redhead/raspberry/after racing Jell-O...