Bugeye Bumperettes WAS:steel wheel pix

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Bumperettes WAS:steel wheel pix
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:43:47 -0400
Nice pix. I like the Bugeye bumperettes. I was thinking of doing something
similar with my 1500.

Does anyone have any measurements as to the approximate size of a Bugeye
bumperette? (height, width, depth) Before I go trying to find some, I'd like to
know if they'll be wide enough to mostly hide the bumper mounting pads on the
1500 rear.

TIA

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu