Re: Good Morning Now: Amy's unpaid bill

To: mendicott@home.com, millerb@netusa1.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good Morning Now: Amy's unpaid bill
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:34:51 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/01 7:56:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
mendicott@home.com writes:

> I agree with Bill, let's gather up a few bucks to get Ed paid for his costs.
> Ed is such a kind and gentle person that we need to help him out.  Really!!
> Count me in for a share of Amy's tab.
>
> Mark

Hey..put me down for a few bucks...but wait..kind and gentle?  Obviously
you've never seen him with two stewardi in a tub of jello...

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.