Re: The value of education (No LBC)

To: eddie_sheffield@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The value of education (No LBC)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:06:44 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/01 10:22:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
eddie_sheffield@yahoo.com writes:

> Python has lots of anthrax references, just no definition! It seems to
> be one of those things that everybody assumes averybody else knows what
> it is, so if you don't you feel too stupid to ask! Kinda like when you
> get some new dish at restaurant and you think "now how am I supposed to

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hmmmm.  I just picked up my cheepy dictionary and it has a definition of
anthrax (in the A section).  an-thrax (an-thraks) n. a disease of sheep and
cattle that can be transmitted to people.

I seem to remember learning about it from watching old westerns at the
Saturday matineee at the Keswick Theater in Glenside, PA.  Of course, it was
a much fresher concept in my youth.  (Being the OF that I am!)

And BTW, don't eat that new dish at the restaurant if the tenticles are still
moving.  (Gagh is best served live, though.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport