Re: Clutch Funnies

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Funnies
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:07:36 -0400
Well at least you didn't mention the nut behind the wheel

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/15/01 11:49 AM, "Peter C."
<nosimport@mailbag.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.