BMC MINI VAN FOR SALE IN CA

To: mini-list@autox.team.net
Subject: BMC MINI VAN FOR SALE IN CA
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
Please call phone numbers at bottom of the page if you are interested - not
the poster.

Listers,

Just talked to my friend Bill Czerwinski up in Ventura, Ca who is selling
off some of his unfinished projects so he can finish some others. This
sounds like a good deal but I haven't seen the car, so don't ask me
anything about it - call Bill (he is not on line, sorry). Bill just
restored a Minor 1000 Van for his pool maintainence business and uses it
daily and he has realized that all of the pool cleaning gear will not fit
into the Mini!

1962 BMC Mini Delivery Van - 1275/Cooper S head, RHD - Needs clutch and
some finishing - will run but does not at this time - straight body, minor
rust, extra new subframe (not needed on this car), These are getting quite
rare here in the States. Price: $2,500/obo.

Call Bill any time at:

805-643-0266
cell: 805-479-0988

Cheers, and good luck