panorama problems and the version of the browser you are using

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "CARS Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@egroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgbgt@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: panorama problems and the version of the browser you are using
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:13:33 -0400
Apparently some of you have/are having problems with the
panorama being displayed.   The image and all java code
involved is less than 900K max (not all of it gets loaded at once)

If the page is coming up and you're getting an 'out of memory'
error displayed in the viewer window, you must be using Netscape!
4.7 and 6 and 6.1 do not work   Inet  4, 5,  5.5, 6 do ... but 6.1 does not
(these were the one we just tested here at work)

Weird.  I purposely used the java display version so no one would
have to use or load a plugin.   It amazes me that a technology
geared towards a specific browser (NS) doesn't work as well
as it does on it's disliked competition (MS)

...ain't computers fun!

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com