Brit bits and 1500 stuff

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brit bits and 1500 stuff
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:06:18 +0100
Hi List,

I've been off list for a few weeks now because I had an overload of work.
However, now that I have e-mail at work (previously it was only internal) I
thought I would join the list at work and use my lunchbreak constructively!

Obligitory LBC content - I met Guy Weller (low flying Tornadoes!) last night
and bought a 1500 engine from him.  It's not going on my car but is a take
it to bits and put it back together winter project.  So, I might have some
1500 questions for the list.  Also I persuaded Guy that he need not give me
the twin HS4 manifold but to keep it and sell it to someone off the list.

Also for all you 1500 owners looking for more performance, it seems like a
local company here is going to produce a 1500 bell/clutch housing in
aluminium alloy.

I'm off to the scrappies this weekend, any orders?

Daniel1312