Motor is out!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f9MKFpx18597
Subject: Motor is out!
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:12:05 -0400
Thanks to all of you who helped me out with advice on pulling the motor in
my 74 midget.  It was anti climactic in the end, so we had time for more
beers.

One extra question.  I ended up leaving the drive shaft in tunnel since I
couldn9t get it loose on the rear end.  This is fine except that it is a
pain to push around the garage with it constantly clunking around in there.
Can it get damaged doing this?  Is there a good way to keep the universal
joint from universal-ing all over the place?

TIA
Mike Gagne