Re: Just a Bit of the "Strange" - Small World

To: bcleary@awod.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just a Bit of the "Strange" - Small World
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:10:01 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/01 8:24:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bcleary@awod.com writes:

> This is really a small world where Midgets are concerned.
> I never realized so many people love these little cars like I do.  She said
> when they arrive they want to meet me and talk Midgies (as she calls them).
>
> Just thought you would like to hear about this little encounter.  I can't
> tell
> you their names but, as I have said, they are from DC.

Here's a thought!  Let us know when they are coming, and we can ALL get
together at your place for an informal car show/tech session!  Spridgets are
small, so we only need a small parking lot.  Wouldn't that blow their minds,
if 30 or 40 other Spridgets all showed up?!?!  Maybe they would buy the beer?

It was just a thought.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget