Re: That Looooooooong Race

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>, team-thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: That Looooooooong Race
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:28:28 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
--- Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com> wrote:
> plug, nothing to be had.  I called Ron Soave who
> lives nearby and he
> said he had one.  Great!  I would come and get it if
> I couldn't find
> anything else.  Called him back 20 minutes later and
> said I was on my
> way, when he said...."It wont work"  He had one from
> a 1275 too.  damn!

Glad you got back out there!  I was bumming, started
looking for paint can tops to convert to freeze plugs,
and the like, I was working all weekend ("matters of
national defense", they tell me, and all that), or I'd
have started to scrounge at Poop Boys.

What's up with "Vintage Play Day" this weekend at
Blackhawk?  Anyone going? I really should be able to
get over there on Saturday.

Soave
http://personals.yahoo.com