Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC...Monday humor EDT

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC...Monday humor EDT
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 05:08:35 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: jkk@adams.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Exactly, Rob-

The cost of living is constantly on the rise, so workers have got to get
more in order
to put a roof over their heads and feed
themselves, which in turn, raises the cost
of the product they produce so manufacturing must turn to cheaper labor
to compete in the marketplace.

All of this is understandable and allows
more poor countries the opportunity to
grow and prosper while producing jeans
(f'rinstance) for $30 rather than $100.

Spiraling inflation worldwide? Which is
what we get when the cost of basic power
(oil) takes a leap, isn't it?

Wonder where it all ends? Hopefully, I won't be around to see where it
all ends!!

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)