Re: Spridget EFI anyone?

To: Eddie Sheffield <eddie_sheffield@yahoo.com>, "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget EFI anyone?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:59:33 -0700
...especially being named "ALPHA". In the software world, alpha is is first
incarnation of a software product that is full of bugs. And for anyone who
has "beta" tested software... you're getting the "advanced" versions...
that should give you an idea...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -