Thanks for the ability to drive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the ability to drive
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:15:04 -0500
It has been a good summer and fall for my MG.  I have finally got my
77 Midget to the state were I can drive it to work everyday.  The car
gets plenty of use now and I must say it is reliable enough.  I get
plenty of warning about problems before they become critical.  It is
getting a bit cold for the drive to work in the morning, I could
always put up the hood, but I have found that a jacket with a hood
works wonders in keep the wind off my neck.  I could always resort to
the "Larry, give me 10 minutes to wind up my scarf" method.  I have
been having a bunch of fun with the car this summer and fall.

I have to thank all the listers who have helped me sort out the various
problems that I have had over the years.  The people on this list have
been very helpful, both in time, ideas, new and used parts, and as a
sounding board.  We should not forget Mark B. who runs the lists.
These lists have enabled me to get to know many of you over the years
and tap a wealth of knowledge and resources.  That is invaluable and
the price of admission is free, except when you donate to the cause.
I would also like to thank Frank C. for helping install various part
on my car, it is always, come over after work and we can fix it before
nine.  A truly helpful guy.  Anyway thanks to all the people who
contribute to the list.  It is your time and knowledge that makes
this list priceless.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net