Re: Car parties...

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Car parties...
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:01:00 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Crash,

Ayou well know, Spridget drivers, when gathered, tend to allow each other to
try each others cars.  No one wants to do this with a guy whose nickname is
"Crash".  Sure I did it, but I was young and foolish.
Now I'm older and ......  well at least I'm older.  And HEY! I'm painting my
car to match yours.  Imitation is the surest form flattery.  Or is it the
surest proof of lack of imagination? I forget.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)