Re: My Midget's home

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: My Midget's home
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:13:11 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Talk about coincidence.  My Midget found it's new home on Sunday as well.  An
uneventful drive from Brooklyn to upstate NY.  And boy was it cold.  That
hardtop I picked up from Alan Fisher was well worth the money.  I drove for a
while with my arm hanging out the open windows, but had to pull it back in when
it became both numb and sore.

It took all of 35 seconds for the car to mark it's new spot, on my nice new
concrete.  I know because I counted the time it took me to run over and push
the bubble wrap contraption I made under the car.  Just before the final shove,
 I glance under, and there it was.  A few nice oil drops under the gearbox.  I
shoulda remembered to lay the bubble wrap down before I drove in.

Mike

Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
Sunday, I had to drive up to the area where my Midget was located, in a rented
garage, so I was able to bring it to it's new home.