re: Question - Amy Soich

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Question - Amy Soich
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 01 16:02:33 EST
per RD...
>>For all we know, Amy could have died or

  That's the one I've been worried about.  In previous times it seems
to me Amy was an active and liked list member.  IF something has happened
to her it's possible that no-one, including her husband, knows money is
owed or how to find out who it's owed to if they do.

per Ed...
>>I'll give her one thing;  she did return un-used parts.  At that point an
>>INVOICE was generated and mailed.  Might add that it was about SIX weeks
>>after Frank's Gang was done and after MANY e-mails<F>.

  This is the first time I -remember- seeing anything about actual contact
between Ed and Amy after the fix-it weekend.  It kinda puts a different
light on my feelings in my first paragraph above. :-(

per Ed...
>>I "DID" offer to "fill out her needs" AT MY COSTS
per RD...
>>'At your cost' turned out to be 'at your expense'

  Well, if Ed sent this to Amy with his usual faultless grammar... ;-)

  Didn't someone say something maybe a week ago about taking up a collection
to help out Ed so he'll still feel good about the rest of his Spridget list
family?  What happened to that?  I was expecting an update...
  Hey Ed; How much are you owed and what's your snail-mail address?
  Ed in NC (the -other- Ed ;-) )

   There are many ways to skin a cat.
   Most involve a sharp knife, a nail, and a tree.