re: Question - Amy Soich 16:02:33 EST

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: re: Question - Amy Soich 16:02:33 EST
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:57:10 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
<<<<taking up a collection for Ed's "Amy
Expenses">>>>.

I will pick up a fair share of this. I came in
late on this thread so do not know exactly
how situation developed but as I understand it, Ed offered at his cost,
right?

Ed is not rich, right, otherwise he would've
given it away (and don't say he wouldn't have, 'cause he offered it at
cost and probably cannot really even afford to do that considering some
of the hospital bills
he probably is faced with a la wife's unfortuate past "event").

Anyway, whatever; I'll help out along with
others.

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)