Re: Deadbeats

To: kgb@clipper.net
Subject: Re: Deadbeats
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:42:01 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/29/2001 6:34:49 PM Mountain Standard Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

> When - In the spring, after the weather is nice. My shop is open on
> three sides. I also want to get a little more use out of my new rib
> case, which only has about 500 miles on it.
> Where - Half way between Roseburg & Eugene, just off I-5.
> We have a 24 foot travel trailer for housing, or tent space near the
> creek. Gary does a killer London Broil, which somehow seems appropriate
> for an LBC weekend.
> I am pretty sure that we have more than enough wrenches available for
> everyone.
> Hey Elizabeth - what about doing a Spridgetstock Northwest?
> Kate
> Tell us when and where, and Marcy and I will be there if we can,
> wrenches in hand.

Any of you Kalifornianist types going from the lower left coast, let me know
and I'll plan a biz trip to LA and stay over the weekend if I can catch a
ride.  You opportunity to see if you LBC can handle the 4th or 5th largest
Spridget driver.

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
..
  "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and
   saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the
   infant's life without even considering if there are men on
   base." - Dave Barry