Morris Minor rescue effort

To: morris@autox.team.net, morrisminors@smartgroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Morris Minor rescue effort
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:42:06 -0800
If anybody in the SF Bay Area (or thereabouts) is interested in rescuing
the Morris Minor 4dr I mentioned yesterday, today I talked the yard owner
into selling it to me very reasonably.  I don't have any place to put it so
get with me off list if you are interested. This would be a good parts car
or perhaps a project but well worth the price in either case.

Gerard
San Francisco, CA.

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -