RE: "The Rendezvous" - No LBC

To: "kate & gary" <kgb@clipper.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "The Rendezvous" - No LBC
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:17:57 +1100
Ah yes, Rendezvous. Great little film. It and "Cloud Dance" are 2 short
automotive videos that are well worth $50 IMHO.

Of course, I have to point out that the sound and video don't match in
a few places, (can you say "dubbed sound"?), but it is a treat just the
same.

I saw this as a short that preceded some movie in the theatre when it first
came out and was just blown away. It was years before it came out on
video...

Mike