Re: Newbie Question (winter oil)....

To: <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie Question (winter oil)....
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 09:22:30 -0500
I'm old fashioned:  I use what the factory tells me to use.  Also part of my A&P
experience says "don't ever, ever, mess with the manufacturer".  That said I
have a 01 Taurus for a real car and the book says 5W-20!!!!!  and I am sure I
can here that engine disolving every time I drive it.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini