Re: Weird Carb Problem

To: "Mueller, Robert CDR" <RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil>
Subject: Re: Weird Carb Problem
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:52:24 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,

I'm running a single H4 carb on my 1275 with a custom manifold and it
doesn't have that problem.  The PO was very careful when he designed the
manifold to insure that the float bowl would be at the correct angle.  They
are designed to be mounted at a particular angle (which escapes me).  Does
your manifold result in a float bowl that is level to the ground when the
car is level, or is it angled slightly?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye