Re: Free 68 Midget- now "Red Car"

To: Mike Moody <moodym@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Free 68 Midget- now "Red Car"
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:57:09 -0800
Mike,

I'm not writing because I want the car... just the opposite. Tell them all
my 'free" '68 Sprite shell is the most expensive car I've owned! It has
taken my time and resources away from other projects I'd rather build, but
I too hate to see a good shell get scrapped, so I adopted it and have
worked on it for about 4 years. Tell them to buy one that's already a
decent or finished car... it will be A LOT cheaper than a "free" one...'-)

(See it at:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Sprite_Collection/MKIV_Collection.htm

( I was under the spell of "The Red Car").

You'll probably like this...

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/RedCar.htm

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -