Re: Collector/classic car insurance

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Collector/classic car insurance
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:34:12 -0500
"Attention MA collectors: At this time, we are facing a few MA state insurance
compliance issues that must be resolved before we can offer our product to you.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience the Boston Globe article about Hagerty
may have caused. We will post a notice as soon as we are available in MA.
"--from the Hagerty page where you try to get a quote.  Don't know what this
was, but I can almost guarantee it's the Commonwealth of Massachusetts that's
the cause.  Love ya Ted.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini