Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599999338: JUDSON SUPERCHARGE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599999338: JUDSON SUPERCHARGER, MG...
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:42:14 EST
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

<< > I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal
trading community, and thought that you might be interested.

 Title of item: JUDSON SUPERCHARGER, MG, AUSTON,TRIUMPH, >>

Not that I want to fan the flames on this auction, but I just sold my rebuilt
set up for $1500, to the losing bidder on another e-bay Judson auction, which
went to $1625.

But the Judson is not for the faint at heart, (right Mike?) which is why I
decided to can the idea of using it.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeye
67 TR4A