RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599999338: JUDSON SUPERCHAR

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#599999338: JUDSON SUPERCHARGER, MG...
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:53:08 -0800
Hey Geoff and fellow listers,

Geoff is on to something here.  You can, in fact, purchase 100LL at
airports, just don't let them catch you putting it into your car!

The 100LL name is a bit misleading.  It's actually 108 or 112 octane, I
can't remember exactly which (help, Cap'n Bob?)  The airline I used to
part-own in Dallas used this in our Navajo Chieftans, and somehow my
Sprite would get filled with it every once in a while...<grin>  Make
sure you don't put Jet-A in, this is pretty much kerosene!<don't ask,
I'd rather forget that episode!!!>  The Sprite, lacking a Judson sadly,
loved getting it's belly filled with AvGas.  Made that drive from Dallas
back to Ft. Worth each day a dream.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA