Re: Bullet connectors

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bullet connectors
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:53:02 -0800
Lon,

I got a bunch this year from a Morris Minor parts supplier in England, but
I saw someone advertising them a few months ago. It was either Moss or
TripleC (??). The kind I was able to get are much better than the originals
(heavy brass) Single and double interconnects are available too, and I
recommend you replace both as the old ones often split or crumble when
pulling the old bullets out.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -