Bodywork part two

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bodywork part two
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 17:39:07 -0500
Many thanks to all who responded to my first questions. You've been very
helpful. Got a couple more now, after a day that included getting the patch
panel in place (secured with screws temporarily till I'm ready to rent the
welder again) and stripping the replacement doors of paint.

1. On one of my doors, the foldover portion from the front skin is peeling up,
from the bittom of the door up the side. It's slightly rusty underneath. Is
this going to be a major problem, or can I just remove whatever part of the
foldover wants to come off and secure the edge of the door by welding a small
bead up the side?

2. chuck, the catalyzed waterproof fibergalss you mentioned - is this the stuff
readily available next to the Bondo in any auto parts store, or is it something
different?

TIA!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu