Speaking of Minis

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Speaking of Minis
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 12:54:51 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Watched Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie this weekend.  Good action scenes, bad
plot.  The usual.  But there's one scene where the "bad guys" are trying to
kill her in her garage.  What I wouldn't give for that garage.  There was a
whole slew of wonderful machines in there, being destroyed by gunfire.  And
just when I thought it couldn't get worse, they flipped to a scene where her
Mini (which had no other role in the movie) was crushed into a pancake.

heartbreaking, i tell you.

Mike