Re: Chassis Rail Pitch? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "J.S. Burruso" <jburruso@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chassis Rail Pitch? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:24:42 -0800
Joe,

It is alarming at first when you notice that, but it is absolutely correct.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STRAIGHTEN IT. You'll mess up your front suspension
alignment (castor, I think it is)

Ask Frank how he knows... on second thought... don't...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints