Early Hood Frame

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Early Hood Frame
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:52:34 EST
 Last weekend I was checking boxes of "stuff" I received when bought my
bugeye. According to OS&M my hood assembly is not the correct one for the 59
model, but is for an earlier "9-stud" Bugeye. Frame is single piece (not
split) & lacks the tension springs.

Questions:
- Will this one work okay with my 59 Bugeye? Looks like it should, but  I am
months away from mounting to find out.
- Is this earlier type of hood frame common or "unobtainium"?
- Are any of the concurs types out there in need of a correct frame for their
9-stud Bugeye? If so I would be willing to sell or trade.

Regards,

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano CA