the stude axle question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the stude axle question
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 02:59:47 -0500
coming to think of it i have an axle knocker in the special tools drawer.
but i have a k-tools 3 legg screw type drum / hub extractor with a neat
piece wich goes on the end of the threaded shaft wich you hammered it around
to not only turn the puller in tighter and tighter but at the same time
shocked the assembly loose too.   old tools are cool!

chuck
let me tell you about my snap on ford automatic band adjustment tools and
craftsman set of flat head tappet wrenches.....c.    :)
or kent moore cast iorn power glide rebuild fixture and early rochester carb
tools!  yeah!  we got da tools!   :)