Re: Clutch problem

To: "Jurgen de Haan" <jdh@elscolab.nl>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch problem
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:14:01 -0500
What's the real translation for a dark and perfect exhaust?:)

A Dutch friend told me 6 years ago your gov't realized too many
vehicles were not getting their annual windshield stickers
renewed. So they gave the customs police cameras to go around
photographing license plates on the road, to then cross check the
registered vehicle data base. Apparently the Dutch gov't is
expected to creatively exploit every method of taxation and the
Dutch people are expected to creatively find every method of
avoidance to the point of it being a vibrant industry.

The peoples' solution? - everybody starts buying fake license
plates....is this true..... everyman a Dillinger

Mike L (95 Willemsparkweg, Amsterdam, summer of 68)
60A,67E,59Bug