Re: Parts for give away

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts for give away
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:20:20 EST
In a message dated 01/10/2002 9:36:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> A set of 4.5" wire wheels from a Spit (won't fit a spridget, the taper is
> wrong) Refurbished, but 3 have been drilled for removal. Cast me $250 from
> FORMER list member that never responded to my emails or calls. (no not
> HIM).
>
> 3 4" chrome wires (the 4th is my spare, sorry). Kinda flaked off chrome on
> some of the spokes.
>
> Refinishable rubber bumpers, front and rear.
>
> All of the above for shipping costs only.
>
> I know you all prolly don't want some of them, but thought I would give you
> the chance anyway.

Sounds like you have some valuable, antique auto parts there, Larry.  You can
probably retire on what you'll get on eBay!  :-)

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286