Re: meowwwwwch

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: meowwwwwch
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:55:22 EST
Cc: KansaR@diebold.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/11/02 4:40:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> Rob-
>
> No kidding! "They" are going after Daisy!!
> You gotta be kiddin'!

Not a Joke...Some teenager just shot has buddy in the back of the head and
caused him permanent brain damage...and then swore a bb must have been
"lodged" in the gun as he had unloaded it before shooting his friend.  Sure...

Some anti-gun..I'm sorry, er anti vililence pro safety group insisted this
was a "defect" in the Daisy design, even though they were unable to replicate
the "Loged" bb problem after several thousand test fires of the weapon.

Ended up costing Daisy some $11 million as I remember.

Obviously the kid's mother forgot to tell him "you'll put an eye out with
that thing!"

Saints protect us from all those liberal doo gooders that are trying to
protect us..

RH

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.