Was Subaru Power in a Spridget

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Subaru Power in a Spridget
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 10:19:20 -0800
Having  once worked for Subaru in a pervious life, and seen many of the
engineers put together all kinds of projects, I can say that the flat
four is much too wide for a Spridget, and even if you stood it on end,
it would then be too tall, and the oil pan would be sideways, etc....
That is of course assuming you solved the front wheel drive problem.

Now how about a 3 cylinder and CVT transmission out of a Justy?  Or a 2
cylinder with a supercharger and CVT tranny in the Subaru Rex that we
had running around? (we used to call it "Racer Rex" at the shop)  Now
that would be interesting...

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq